Sessions will be divided into target audience and specific lectures and workshops will be divided by format and target audience.
- plenary sessions (lectures) – with interactive votings, for everyone
- interactive workshops – for specific groups of teachers, prepared by specialist in each title
- campfires – interactive, moderated by invited speakers, group talks for the concepts of future education
- fast-edudating – talks between experienced and upcoming teachers, networking, 1 minute for each talk to find a common word to correlate with the name of congress
- “throw ideas to the wall” – interactive brainstorms for everyone, there will be the blind wall at the very beginning of the congress and people will put their ideas for future of education. On each day of congress cards will have another colour and closing remarks will include the transformation of ideas during the congress.
- who is who? – interactive workshops prepared by students for teachers to show their ideas of teaching and learning
- playground – interactive session, based on the “playing to learn” concept, prepared by teambuilding and educational games specialists; sessions for both young and experienced teachers.